- Arrival at Agen station. For Villeneuve-sur-Lot, transfer by SNCF Bus: 35 minutes’ drive
- Get off at Villeneuve-sur-Lot in front of the Post Office
- Bordeaux and Toulouse airports: 1:15 from Agen, 1:45 from Villeneuve-sur-Lot.
- Agen airport: Paris / Agen: 1:20 flight
- A62 highway, Exit 7 at Agen or Exit 6 at Damazan
- To go to 60 Avenue Fumel, Villeneuve-sur-Lot, take RN 21, Périgueux / Bergerac direction
- IFLS GPS coordinates: 44 ° 24'29.4 "N 0 ° 43'26.6" E
Someone from IFLS or the host family will welcome you:
- at Agen train station: on the platform with a sign
- at Agen Airport: in the terminal with a sign
- at Villeneuve-sur-Lot bus stop "La Poste"
How to get to IFLS?
- 60 Avenue Fumel, opposite Leader Price shop
- free carpark in front and behind IFLS / bicycle park on the side of the building
- Elios public bus at 50 meters ("Les Fontanelles") and a free shuttle at 200 meters (Parc des Expositions) -
Complete plan for buses -
Line 1 plan -
Line S8 plan
- If you stay with a host family, they will take you to school on the first day or guide you. Nobody ever got lost!