Who are we?
Who are we?
Created in 1992, “Institut Français de Langues et de Services” is a place for cultural exchange, where "openness" and "respect for differences" are not mere words.
Teaching languages promotes better understanding between people of different cultures and languages.
IFLS is a School on a human scale, which enables great flexibility with respect to requirements. All our courses are "tailored" to meet your needs and expectations.
We aim at HIGH QUALITY with speed and efficiency as priorities. Grandes écoles, many companies and individuals trust us.
The main school is a 250 m2 building located a few minutes’ walk from Villeneuve-sur-Lot center:
- 5 air-conditioned fully equipped classes (6 to 12 people capacity)
- 1 air-conditioned work or rest room
- 1 computer room
- 1 staff room
- 1 equipped veranda
- 1 kitchen with microwave oven + fridge
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Free private car park (via rue de Courtade): + 25 spaces
- Park for bicycles (capacity 20 bicycles) / bicycle rental possible
- Fast food, bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, cycle path, medical office, sports ground...
The team is led by Valérie RASPAUD today. It is composed of professionals who share the same concept about teaching and learning.
All our teachers are experienced ones. They pay attention to your needs and tailor their courses to each group or student.
The staff work in team and benefit from internal training in our methods.
General and Education Direction
- Valérie RASPAUD
- Nelly ROUQUIE
In charge of FLE Program
- Marion LORILLARD
- Sophie CARLIER, FLE
- Laurence DANGRÉAUX, English, Spanish, FLE
- Marion LORILLARD, FLE
- Sylvie MAYNARD, English and FLE
- Miranda NEAME, English
- Tracey PERALTA, English
- Jean-Pierre RAMPNOUX, FLE
- Clémence RAPHAEL-LEYGUES, FLE
- Nadine SONNINO, FLE
- Claudine RENOUX
Not forgetting all our host families